Olympic Sport Strength and Conditioning Internship Fall 2017
30 August 2016
University of Notre Dame
The Strength and Conditioning department at the University of Notre Dame is currently accepting applications for internship positions for the Fall 2017 semester. Interns will have the opportunity to work with all 25 Olympic Sport Teams at the University of Notre Dame.
1. Candidates MUST be enrolled in an institution of higher education AND be receiving class credit.
2. Candidates must possess or be working toward a certification through the CSCCa, NSCA and/or USAW.
3. Candidates must possess one year of previous experience in a strength and conditioning program or have previous collegiate athletic experience.
4. Candidates must have outstanding work ethic and attention to detail.
5. Candidates must have a strong desire to become a strength and conditioning professional.
There is no monetary compensation provided. However, the position offers the opportunity of advancement in the field of strength and conditioning as well as the fulfillment of credit hours toward a program degree. Interns will receive hands on experience with elite level Olympic Sport teams.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and 3 references to Kaitlin Sweeney, Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach via email at Kaitlin.Sweeney.firstname.lastname@example.org