Special Information: * This position requires early mornings, evenings, weekends, some holidays, and other duties as assigned.
* This is a 12 month position. Includes a tuition waver and stipend.
Job Description: * Responsibilities will include assisting the head strength and conditioning coach with the administration and supervision of the strength and conditioning programs for all sports and directly overseeing the design and implemention of assigned sports.
* Other duties include supervision of organization and administration of athlete testing, computer data entry, and assisting in the day-to-day operation of the strength training facility.
* Duties will also include designing programming and implementation of programs.
Qualifications Include: * Bachelor's degree in exercise science or related field, SCCC, or CSCS or and first aid/CPR
* Experience with the Olympic lifts and knowledge of long term periodization, nutrition, and recovery methodology.
* Must have experience in a Division I strength and conditioning program.
* Ability to work with groups from diverse cultural backgrounds.
* Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point.
* Preference will be given to those who can serve well in an increasingly diverse university community. Playing and coaching experience at the Division 1 Level also preferable.
Employment is conditional on the selected candidate being admitted to NAU graduate school.
* A criminal and employment history background investigation will be performed prior to employment offer.
Please send Resume and Cover letter to Assistant Stength Coach Steve Moorman at Steven.Moorman@nau.edu