East Carolina University Strength and Conditioning is currently accepting applications for unpaid/volunteer internship positions for this upcoming Spring Semester, starting January 7th, to work with Olympic Sports. This position offers the experience of working with a Division 1 Strength & Conditioning program, with the guidance under a CSCCa approved mentor.
This internship will allow you to gain experience, have fun and use your talents in athletic performance, you will gain first-hand knowledge from a staff proficient in areas such as:athletic performance, sport psychology, exercise physiology, speed development, power lifting, and Olympic lifting.
- Candidates must possess or be working toward a certification through the CSCCa and/or NSCA
- A CSCCa 640- Hour mentor-ship can be completed during this internship
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Candidates must have a current CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Candidates must have solid work ethic and attention to detial
- Candidates must be available for hours of operation with their designated teams and/or designated by the Director of S&C
- Candidates must have a strong desire to become a strength and conditioning professional
Responsibilities will include assisting with team training sessions, professional development assignments, facility maintenance, and other tasks as designated by the Strength and Conditioning staff.
Application Process: For full consideration email your cover letter, resume, and 3 references to Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, Brandon Golden at email@example.com