The University of Louisiana Athletics Department is seeking a qualified Athletic Performance Assistant for Basketball. This position will report directly to the Director of Athletic Performance for Basketball. The Athletic Performance Assistant for Basketball is responsible for assisting with the development of performance programming for assigned sports in accordance with the Athletic Performance Department and NCAA regulations.
- Excellent communication, organizational, teaching, public relations, interpersonal, customer service, and supervisory skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others; commitment to working with multi-cultural populations.
- Have strong work ethic and be of high character principle.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Some collegiate athletic/sports performance or comparable experience and/or Graduate Assistant experience is preferred.
- Certification by the Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association or National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Current CPR/AED and first aid certification.
Select the following link to apply for this position. https://louisiana.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=878
Any questions: Please contact Candice Walls, email@example.com