Strength & Conditioning Specialist at Camp Lejeune
29 August 2020
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an exciting opportunity for a Strength & Conditioning Specialist at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
This position offers: - Full-time opportunity, usually Monday through Friday
- Will work directly with the Marines USA Boxing Team to mitigate injuries and assist in physical readiness of supported Marines
- Full complement of benefits to include medical, dental & vision insurance, 401k
- PTO, Paid Holidays and more!
Position Requirements: - Execute state-of-the-art, professional services in human performance to include integrated, performance based strength and conditioning programs, rehabilitative and pre-habilitation programs that will optimize performance and mitigate injuries
- Bachelor's degree, Master's Degree preferred
- Possess at least 5 years experience
- Strength and Conditioning Certification: CSCS or NSCA
- Possess current Basic Life Support Certification
- Preferred experience with combat sports (ie: boxing, MMA)
- US citizenship
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Contact Melissa Powell by email at Melissa_Powell@spectrumhealth.com or by phone at 719-528-7965 for more information!”