Job Title: Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coach
Job Description: The Texas Rangers are seeking one (1) full-time strength and conditioning coach for the 2021 season. Position available is located at our spring training complex in Surprise, Arizona.
Responsibilities: 1. Designing and implementing programs including: Speed, Conditioning, Strength Training, Warm Ups, Mobility, and Recovery Modalities.
2. Tracking and monitoring player progress
3. Implement sports science initiatives (Force Plate, Nord-Bord, Gymaware, workload monitoring etc.)
4. Need to communicate within and across departments (Nutrition, ATC, Hitting, Pitching etc.)
5. Need to constantly motivate and impact young athletes
6. Need to be able to effectively schedule daily and weekly training schedules
7. Need a background in speed development
Job Requirements: 1. Bachelor’s degree in exercise or related field
2. SCCC or C.S.C.S
3. First Aid/CPR Certified
4. Proficient in information and data management
5. Relocation to Surprise, AZ
Preferred Requirements: 1. Knowledge of Hitting and Pitching movements/skill acquisition
2. Speed Development Background
3. Baseball related experience
5. Strong desire for continuing education
Compensation: This is a full-time position with health benefits. Salary will be discussed at time of hire. Housing provided in compensation.
Apply To: Send cover letter, resume and three references (as 1 PDF) to Logan Frandsen ? Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coordinator