Prentiss Hockey Performance is a sports performance facility in Stamford, CT. We are responsible for the off-season and in-season strength and conditioning for elite athletes from the professional to collegiate level. We combine the most scientific methods of training with over twenty years of high-level coaching experience to an athletes individual program. We offer one-on-one, small group, or team training.
We are looking for highly motivated performance interns to join our team. Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science and CSCCa or CSCS certifications are preferred.
An Intern’s responsibilities include: - Warming up athletes prior to the start of the training hour
- Setting up and breaking down equipment each hour
- Assisting the coach in the actual training process of the athlete
- Taking athletes through their own customized mobility training at the end of each session
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment in the facility at all times
For your hard work, we in turn provide you with the most knowledge, feedback, and advice that we can offer.
Length of Internship: - June 1-Labor Day
- One or two interns will be considered for a full-time position with the company