The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach
10 June 2020
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Olympic Strength and Conditioning Department is currently accepting applications for a part-time Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach.
The position is an 11 month contract with potential to rehire after 31 days off payroll. No benefits, $10.61 an hr.
This position will have team program design and implementation assignments as well as experience with all other Olympic Sports.
Required qualifications include: 1. must pass a background check
2. current CPR, AED, and First Aid certifications
3. current CSCCa-SCCC or NSCA-CSCS certification.
Preferred qualifications: - College Strength and Conditioning experience
- Program design experience
- Proficient in the Olympic lifts, power lifts and speed development
- Former student athlete
- Track and Field experience is preferred
- Strong commitment to continuing education
- Skilled with excel
- Organized and punctual
- Passion for athletics
Interested candidates submit email in PDF form as ONE document containing Cover Letter, Resume and 3-5 References to Erik Hernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is June 10th.
Proposed start date mid June/early July if possib