Auburn Olympic Sports Athletic Performance Department Fall Internship
10 July 2020
Auburn Olympic Sports Athletic Performance Department is accepting applications for unpaid internship opportunities for Fall 2020. This position will start in August and end in December.
Qualifications: - Undergraduates entering their final year of their degree program or graduate students looking to gain experience in a collegiate S&C environment
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED certified
- Currently pursuing or holding certifications: CSCCa (SCCC) or NSCA (CSCS)
- A strong desire to pursue a career in collegiate or professional athletic performance
- Commit to at least 20 hours a week
Responsibilities: - Complete intern curriculum to include readings, coaching demonstrations, written assignments, and end of semester project.
- Assist sports performance staff with implementation of sports performance programs for Olympic sports
- Facility maintenance and upkeep
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship; however, interns will gain valuable skills and experience in a collegiate setting allowing them to be marketable for future opportunities in the field.
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until July 10, 2020.
To apply: Please email Jamie Wynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: Auburn Olympic sports Fall internship 2020
Please attach cover letter, resume and three professional references.