Louisville Sports Performance is accepting applications for voluntary internship positions for the summer semester of 2021. This is a semester-long position that will begin in May and end in August.
Responsibilities - Complete LSP mentorship curriculum: including classroom sessions, coaching demonstrations, readings, written assignments, and special projects
- Assist performance staff in developing and implementing performance programs for Olympic sports: including strength, speed, conditioning, and testing sessions
- Facility maintenance, cleaning, and upkeep
Qualifications - Current First Aid/CPR/AED
- Ability to commit to at least 20 hours per week
- Previous experience in formal exercise instruction
- Currently pursuing or holding an exercise science or related degree
- Currently pursuing or holding SCCC or CSCS certification
- Strong desire to pursue a career in collegiate or professional sports performance
Compensation This is an unpaid position. Motivated interns will gain experience and knowledge in collegiate sports performance.
Deadline Applications will be accepted until March 19, 2021
How to Apply: Go to cardinalsperformance.com, click on the MENTORSHIPS link and complete the form. Have a resume prepared to attach to the form.