St. John’s University invites applications for a Graduate Assistant position in Athletics Sports Performance Department. This position is for the 2021 Academic Year and begins at the start of the Fall 2021 semester.
- The qualified candidate will report to the Director of Strength & Conditioning and will assist with the implementation and supervision of all aspects of the sports performance program for Olympic sports excluding Basketball.
- The applicants should possess prior experience in a collegiate sports performance setting. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required as well as a certification from an accredited strength and conditioning organization. SCCC or CSCS preferred.
- The applicant must also possess CPR/AED and first aid certification.
- The position offers a monthly stipend and full tuition waiver upon acceptance into a graduate program at St. John’s University.
- Please forward a letter of application, and a current resume with three references to: Robert Basile, Director of Strength & Conditioning, St. John’s University, Carnesecca Arena, 8000 Utopia Parkway, Queens, NY 11439.
- Review of applications will be ongoing until position is filled.
St. John’s University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from qualified women and minorities.